Wednesday, 20 February 2008

About us...

So our friends Ammon and Sheryle had this questionaire on their blog and we laughed too hard to pass up answering some funny questions. So here is a little bit about us (that you may or may not want to know)!

How long have you been together? It will be FIVE years coming up in June!
How long did you date? About 10 months
How long we're you engaged? A whopping 4 months...torture I tell you!
How old is he? 28 and still the hottest thing I've ever seen!
Who eats more? Spencer at any meal. Except when we have Tongan food. He is in pain and whimps out after the first plate when I'm usually on my third!
Who eats more sweets? Spencer doesn't eat "candy" but he loves chocolate! I just love sweets...so I guess we both eat too much for our own good.
Who said "I love you" first? This should be a memorable thing, but I don't really remember. I think that he said it first. What's more important is how often we say it...in that case I can't even count the amount of times we say it in one day!
Who is taller? Spencer by a mile, well actually about 10 inches.
Who sings better? Me (or so I think)
Who knows the words to songs better? Me again. I used to play this game with my sister where she had to guess the singer of the song by the time the song ends. Loser had to sleep on the uncomfortable trundle bed...let's just say I'm a pro at the game. He has no chance!
Who is smarter? This is a no-brainer, definitely Spencer. He has a Master's degree, he knows something about everything, yeah...he wins.
Who does the laundry? Me. I actually like the smell of our laundry soap, so I don't mind. Thank you Gain!
Who does the dishes? Spencer will jump up and do the dishes right after a meal. I am willing to let them sit for a little while before doing them, so he's always on top of it.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Spencer does for a few months, then we switch. I'm not sure why we do this, but we've done it since we've been married. After 5 years, it still works for us!
Who pays the bills? Me. I guess I like to take that extra stress upon myself, although every month I wonder why I have?!
Who mows the lawn? If we had a lawn that wasn't covered in snow, it would be Spencer. When the sun is out, he is outside doing something...growing plants, cutting grass, basically any excuse to be outside.
Who cooks dinner? I usually do. I am known for 101 things to put on rice. When it comes to potatoes, I am practically clueless. If he feels like potatoes, he usually whips them up.
Who is more stubborn? Hard to say...it depends on who's family you ask. I think we are both stubborn about certain things.
Who kissed who first? It was our first Christmas and I kissed him on the cheek first. Later that same day, he kissed me. We had been dating for 4 months before this happened. If he didn't kiss me, I was going to kiss him!
Who asked who out? Spencer did the asking, just as a guy should do! Really romantic dates like studying Organic Chemistry and going to Institute dances. LOL. We were so busy during dating time, we didn't really date that much until after we were married!
Who proposed? Spencer proposed during a picnic lunch on a huge boulder in the middle of the Provo River in the canyon. So romantic!
Who is more sensitive? Sensitive or Emotional? I think that I would win both categories. Unfortunately I cry over everything or nothing at all. I blame it on my wacked-out hormones after having a baby (so what if he's a year old)!
Who has more friends? We have a lot of common friends so it's hard to say who has more....
Who has more siblings? Tiare 7 Spencer 6
Who did better? AKA who married up overall? A friend of ours says that Spencer was getting the better end of the deal, but I am convinced that I married the best person possible! Sorry ladies, there are no more amazing men out there...I took the best one!

If you haven't already done this, please waste 15 minutes of your day and answer these questions!

5 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

Hey Tiare! Justin is in med school. We are living out in Toledo Ohio and he is almost done with his first year. It has flown by. Where are yall living at? I thought you were in London going to med school but maybe I am wrong. Your little one is SO cute as well!

Tamster said...

That was fun to read about you guys, Tiare! Thanks for sharing! I will agree you got an amazing guy, but I wouldn't say the MOST amazing because I got that one! ;-) Isn't that how we're all supposed to feel about whoever we marry? I'm glad you do! And Spencer, you got an AMAZING woman! :-)

Coray Family said...

LOVED IT!! We are so glad you did this. We have all four been so far apart during our married years so it was nice to read about you guys and realize even more how cute you two are!! We need to play and by the way, I don't think that I have had a chance to tell you but I LOVE the name Blake!! If I did not have a brother with that name, we would have used it I am sure. We miss you guys!!

Philip and Melissa said...

Hey there is nothing more romantic than Chemistry class!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing...that's good stuff.

~Lauren said...

Walker Fun Facts! That was very educational! Blake is adorable..he got all of your family's dark coloring I love it! Keep in touch with us...it's better to know what's going on with you guys when we aren't catching up after a funeral! Take care Cousin!