Monday, 19 October 2009

About to Pop


Obviously I haven't posted for a while...well, almost twenty weeks to be exact! Anyway, it seems that the end of my pregnancy is drawing near, so I'd better post a side view.

I am anxiously awaiting our little girl to come to our family and join us. I can't wait to cuddle her and enjoy that intoxicating 'baby' smell!

Hurry up little one...momma's waitin'!

5 comments:

The Green Momster said...

You're alive. I have been waiting to hear. My baby is 6 months now. So crazy. I hope all goes well. You will love your little one.

The Wright Spot said...

I am so excited for you! The belly shot is adorable too. Prego bellies are so cute (especially when they are not on me- I bet your getting pretty uncomfortable)! I will be anxiously awaiting the announcement of your baby girl!

Boshell Family said...

There you are! You better let me know when she comes. I'm so excited for you!

Philip and Melissa said...

ohhhhhhh i can't wait!!!!!!!!

Marianne said...

Hey Tiare,
I love that picture!!! And oh, that baby smell...love it. Hope your baby girl is here and you are enjoying her sweetness:)