How cute Tiare. She is a doll. So I just read your post about her delivery...what an experience. I'm so glad you were so sensitive to what the Spirit was telling you. Both my boys were c-sections... so I hear you on the recovery:) It's not the most enjoyable-but really what a blessing they are to save these little lives:) Hopefully things are going just fine now- and you are int the swing of things;) I love that pregnancy picture of your belly. I just may have to do that next time I'm pregnant:)
8 comments:
Awe!
CUTE!!!!! Definitely a Walker
I cant believe she is 4 weeks! that flower is ADORABLE!!! Hope you are well!
What a little cutie!
She is SO beautiful and precious! I can't believe it's already been a month! Much love- Cammie :)
She is a doll! Girls are so fun to dress up!
...and just as CUTE as ever!
How cute Tiare. She is a doll. So I just read your post about her delivery...what an experience. I'm so glad you were so sensitive to what the Spirit was telling you. Both my boys were c-sections... so I hear you on the recovery:) It's not the most enjoyable-but really what a blessing they are to save these little lives:) Hopefully things are going just fine now- and you are int the swing of things;) I love that pregnancy picture of your belly. I just may have to do that next time I'm pregnant:)
Post a Comment