Valentine's Day was very special this year. We blessed our beautiful little girl on the Day o' Love. Her gorgeous dress was a present from Nanna, and will always be a treasured gift! My brother blessed his little boy, Dresden, the same day. Despite the fact that she screamed during the entire blessing, it was wonderful. We had lots of family there to celebrate, eat, and love!
Can we say personality?
Isn't this so sweet?
Happy Valentine's Day little one. We love you so much!
Wednesday, 3 March 2010
I LOVE YOU!
Posted by Tiare at 07:42
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Oh T!! She is so beautiful! I love the dress and her big eyes. I am so glad you posted updated pics. I love the pic you posted of Blake too. I just loved meeting him. He is so full of personality and so adorable.
She is so sweet! What a fun day! Both your kids seem to have such cute personalities! Congrats again Tiare! She is so beautiful!
What a purdy girl. I need your email so I can put you back on the blog. jqb@jdsco.com
So Tiare.....Leilani looks SO much like you:) What a cutie. Have fun with all that pink:)
Oh my goodness what a beautiful little girl!!!!!!!
She's adorable!
Marianne came for a visit and told me about the link to your blog on her blog! Yeah! Your family is adorable! What a handsome little guy and your daughter has your beautiful eyes. I am so happy for you Tiare! Thanks for sharing the birth story of your daughter! The Holy Ghost is truly a gift!
Post a Comment